Be a Badass - Facebook Post - Sept, 8th 2016

Running a little late with my post today because bad ass bitches take care of shit by day and go movies with cute boys by night. I enjoy being able to go out and live my life, and sometimes it is hard to do if you are not feeling good about yourself. So I wanted to share some inspiration/reading material with everyone. The book “You are a Badass” By Jen Sincero is an awesome book that made me look at situations in my life a lot differently. Once I started changing my attitude and opening my mind to different ideas and experiences, I finally felt like I was living the life I wanted to live. She is also the one who inspired me to write little tag lines at the end of my posts. She also swears a lot, which I really enjoy since we share that in common. Here is a link to buy it on amazon, because everyone should read it.

https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Badass-Doubting-Greatness/dp/0762447699

Keep your eyes open so you can see every opportunity in front of you.


💗 Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment