My Vision Board - Facebook Post - Sept. 9th, 2016

Did you know that if you tell yourself something over and over again, eventually you will believe it? Chances are if you have used my bathroom, you have seen my vision board and have told me about your favorite image or saying on it. I love when people point something out about my vision board that they like, because that means that they looked at it and held on to a little piece of it. It’s like using my bathroom comes with a little motivational pep talk. The reason it is displayed in my bathroom is because that is where I get ready in the morning. When I look at myself in the mirror and think, damn, if I didn’t have PCOS maybe my hair would be thicker… then I turn my head to my vision board and it reminds me that I love PCOS because PCOS is a part of me, and I love me. Here is a picture of a section of my vision board. The words “LOVE PCOS” is now at the very top center of the board so it is not hidden. I encourage everyone who needs a reminder that they are awesome to make a vision board and put it somewhere in your house where you will see it every single day. You can make it anything you want… pictures, sayings, quotes, inspirational people… anything that makes you feel good. Continue to add to it as your goals in life evolve. It could even be fun to have a vision board party with your girlfriends where everyone brings a couple magazines to share with everyone to cut up. I know all this sounds corny, but it works because it is so important to take time for yourself to put your vision for your life on paper… or a board. It helps you visualize your goals… that’s probably why it is called a vision board. 




Dream big because you have the ability to visualize anything that is not even there yet.
💗 Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment