My new go-to place for PCOS Research

I am probably so far behind the times here, but I just discovered Google Scholar. From what I have read through so far, it seems to filter out all the mucky muck from the internet and just give you material that is backed with some sort of scientific evidence. With anything I write, I always want to make sure my research is accurate, and sometimes the internet can make that hard, so google scholar is now going to be my launching point for my research.

Wanna do some of your own research? Here are 4.530 Medical Studies, Journals, and Articles on PCOS in 2018 on Google Scholar!

Remember that you are in charge of your own body, so being informed is so very important when you have a disorder such as PCOS. Happy researching!!!

💗Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment