TOP 10 WAYS I COMBAT PCOS - #10

OMG! I cannot believe there are only a few more days left of PCOS Awareness Month!!! I have been working on this list to share with you all, but then all of the sudden I woke up and it was September 26th!!! Where did the past week/month/year go!?! So I have carved out some time each day for the rest of the month to finally share my top 10 ways I combat PCOS!

*I have not been paid to advertise any products mentioned below. These are all products I personally buy and use.

10. Thickening Shampoo

I was never worried about hair loss until about age 32. I always had really thick hair, so my problem was always too much hair. But I started to see thinning in the front of my hair line and it made me worry. I also started to see a lot of breakage in the shower when I washed it. I tried out Loreal's Hair Thickening Shampoo and I have been loving it. There is an added bonus of it being sulfate-free. Sulfates are a chemical component in most cleaning products, especially shampoo, but it is so strong that it could make your hair brittle and prone to breakage according to dermatologists quoted in this SELF article.

I would love to hear what you all do to help with thinning hair. Please comment below and lets share our knowledge!

Check back later today to see what #9 on the list is! Thanks for reading!

💗 Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment